Word frenzy is one of the six level types in AlphaBetty Saga.
The aim of the word frenzy levels is to create a certain number of words of different lengths.
Game mechanics Edit
- Players are required to make a prescribed number of words of each specified length
- Tiles with entanglers do count for the total word length
- Each crown played counts 1 extra towards the length of the word scored
- Crowns play or blasted are included in the count
- Crowns are created by playing words of exactly 4 tiles (and tiles with entanglers do count for this)
- Words that are longer but do not meet a longer requirement are scored as shorter words (e.g., a 5-letter word will count as 4-letters if no 5 letter word is required.)
- Crowns played in excess of those needed to make the scored requirement are returned to the board in a random location (e.g., a 5-letter with 2 crowns scored as a 6 letter word will return 1 crown to the board.
Do not forget that the aim of these levels is to create a certain number of words of a certain length: it is generally useless to create smaller words or line blasters, except of course if it creates a suitable word thereafter.
Watch the number of moves and the number of words left to be created not to miss some.
Usually, first try to make words of 4 letters to create crowns that will allow to double the letters value and will be very useful for longer words, unless of course if longer words are possible and still needed, especially if line blaster can be made to eliminate mousetraps or entanglers.
If for example 5-letter words are still needed, it is often better to try to create 4 tiles words containing one or more crown, so it recreates a crown.
|No.||Level||Number of letters||Notes|
|1||Level 36||10||First word frenzy level|
|2||Level 37||6||5||First level to require 5 letter word|
|3||Level 38||7||5||1||First level to require 6 letter word|
|5||Level 40||8||4||1||First level to require 7 letter word|
|12||Level 69||7||5||7||First level to require 3 letter word|
|18||Level 101||8||4||1||First level to require 9 letter word|
|36||Level 204||2||1||First level to require 10 letter word|