word frenzy level. To pass it, you must create 15 words in 18 moves or fewer (you have 3 turns without having to make a required word). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 82 is a
- Tiles with vines don't count towards word size total
- Making (3) 7-letter words reliably is difficult without using & blasting crowns to increase the value
- Semi-open level—Center bottleneck reduces opportunities for making longer words.
- Make lots of big words 5+, 6+ mostly.
- Play shorter words with crowns to increase total to 7 when necessary --
- Crowns that are blasted count towards total so use blasters in shorter words to increase total.
- On an open board like this you should be making 6+ words almost every play
- At first make a few and blast them to clear vines.
- Use the 4 letter words to make crowns to augment your 5 and 6 words to count as 7's.
- Make almost no 5's unless there is a crown involved to get 6 or 7.
- Don't play a 4 that includes a crown unless absolutely necessary for your strategy.
- Watch the light up of the GREEN on the word counts to see when you are making better words OR NOT—test words by training and watching this.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.