cheese falls level. To pass it, you must bring down 8 cheese chunks in 19 moves or fewer (in average, you have 2.4 turns to bring down each cheese chunk). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 67 is a
- Similar to level 25, but with a more complicated tableau and move moves available.
- There are mousetraps and entanglers under every path to the cheese chunk.
- The key to this level is Vertical Blasters (above or below a cheese) created by making 5+ letter words while clearing as many entanglers as possible -- however there is not much room to work so this won't always be possible.
- If possible, clear entanglers top to bottom as the cheese will not fall if a entangler "hangs" it up, even if tiles below are removed.
- Mousetraps crowd the board so need to be removed when practical.
- When Vertical Blasters cannot be made, make 4 letter words to create crowns, preferably while playing under the cheese to bring them down.
- Do not be quick to remove the last tile or two under a cheese but instead continue with the above strategy and allow crowns or cross blasters to finish of the cheese close to the bottom.