bubble pop level. To pass it, you must pop 58 bubbles in 17 moves or fewer (in average, you have to pop 3.4 bubbles each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 63 is a
- The disconnected tiles require extra effort and make this level more difficult
- Many of the bubbles are doubled (about 12) and the tile must be played or blasted twice
- Playing crowns is a reliable method but only at the end of the game to the player must finish the bubbles in the main area with enough moves remaining.
- Blasters require careful positioning but will work early in the game and also pop bubbles in the main area
- While cleaning the main board watching for chances to make a vertical blaster above the outlying tiles or a horizontal/diagonal blaster you can get into place at the correct height
- Near end, make LOTS of crowns and play them to pop bubble remaining on the disconnected tiles.
- Preferably when playing crowns you are making one at same time you play one (or more).
- Shuffling MIGHT occasionally position a blaster if you get lucky so try to shuffle with LOTS of blasters on board (> 3 or 4)
- Do you KNOW how to "Actively Play Crowns"?
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.