score level. To pass it, you must score at least 2000 points in 15 moves or fewer (in average, you have to score 133 points each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 5 is a
- This level introduces the Shuffle booster
- The shuffle booster is available for use after 6 moves, and again after 6 additional moves once it is used.
- The shuffle booster allows the player to re-shuffle the letters on the board.
- The board is shaped like a heart.
- Play as usually and once the shuffle booster is ready the player may shuffle the letters when no desirable move is available.
- Plan your shuffles so that you use them to improve the board but try to have them available for emergency when no effective plays are shwoing.