cheese falls level. To pass it, you must bring down 5 cheese chunks in 18 moves or fewer (in average, you have 3.6 turns to bring down each cheese chunk). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 42 is a
- Much like Level 25 & Level 41 but with 18 moves probably easier
- One cheese chunk is not showing at the start of the game and this last Cheese Chunk will only appear after the first four are removed from the board
- There are entanglers and mousetraps under every path below the cheese chunks
- The key to this level is Vertical Blasters (above or below a cheese) created by making 5+ letter words while clearing as many vines as possible.
- If possible, clear vines top to bottom as the cheese will not fall if an entangler below "hangs" it up, even if lower tiles are removed.
- Mousetraps should largely be ignored unless the blasters happen to remove them.
- When Vertical Blasters cannot be made, make 4 letter words to create crowns, preferably while playing under the cheese chunks to also bring them down.
- Attempt to fire the Vertical Blasters while continuing to create more Blasters & crowns, and while removing entanglers and tiles under the cheese chunks.
- Do not be quick to remove the last tile or two under a cheese but instead continue with the above strategy and allow crowns or cross blasters to finish off the cheese close to the bottom.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.