cheesy plate level. To pass it, you must collect 4 cheesy plates in 28 moves or fewer (in average, you must collect 0.1 cheesy plates each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 307 is a
- This level requires only 4 Cheesy Plates but there is little room to play for blasters
- The cheesy plates on the left are well protected by rocks
- It is difficult to clear the vines on the left
- Cheese Plate #1 is exposed so easy to remove first
- Cheese Plate #2 is protect only by Codex blockers so play in a word or create a blaster
- Continue to clear mousetraps & codex blockers while making blasters or cracking rocks by playing adjacent to the rocks.
- If you can create a horizontal or diagonal blaster on the right you may be able to blast plate #3 or #4
Walk Through Edit
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.
This level was released on Facebook in English on Nov 13, 2015.