cheese falls level. To pass it, you must bring down 5 cheese chunks in 13 moves or fewer (in average, you have 2.6 turns to bring down each cheese chunk). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 25 is a
- Only 12 moves are allowed for making 5 Cheeses Fall which is not enough for inexperienced players to have a good chance to win this level.
- There are entanglers and mousetraps under every path to the cheese chunk.
- Mousetraps are new at this level.
- Mousetraps are introduced at this level. They will go randomly on the tiles, making proper words harder.
- Many inexperienced players consider quitting when reaching this level (reported on AlphaBetta Facebook page) because this level requires the player to make the transition from 'beginner' to 'intermediate' level skills in order to defeat it.
- The key to this level is Vertical Blasters (above or below a cheese) created by making 5+ letter words while clearing as many vines as possible.
- If possible, clear vines top to bottom as the cheese will not fall if a vine "hangs" it up, even if lower tiles are removed.
- Mousetraps should largely be ignored unless the blasters happen to remove them.
- When Vertical Blasters cannot be made, make 4 letter words to create crowns, preferably while playing under the cheese to bring them down.
- Attempt to fire the Vertical Blasters while continuing to create more Blasters, crowns, or removing vines and tiles under the cheese.
- Do not be quick to remove the last tile or two under a cheese but instead continue with the above strategy and allow crowns or cross blasters to finish of the cheese close to the bottom.
- When you only have one more cheese to drop, there usually will be only 2~3 moves left. Use them wisely.
- This level allows very few moves, so make every move count!
- Annotated video showing level 25 (See here to show more walkthroughs.)
- Level 25 in 8 moves (Herb) -- the key is to note how vertical blasters do most of the work