bubble pop level. To pass it, you must pop 74 bubbles in 25 moves or fewer (in average, you have to pop 3 bubbles each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 230 is a
- Very difficult level, the move stealer on the upper right and lower left rocks are difficult to reach, and in most games the bottom rocks and upper left are hard to clear, especially lower right.
- The board is sparse and there are many blockers.
- There is little room to play freely until the right middle rocks are cleared.
- Play move stealers early
- Take almost any opportunity to attack bottom 2 rocks (esp. on right) and any good one for the remaining rocks.
- You must clear the rocks even it means playing 3-letter words some of the time.
- Concentrate on clearing the rocks and pop bubbles when you are able (perhaps 65/35 rocks to bubbles)..
- In the last few moves Actively Play Crowns to finish off any bubbles at the end which you couldn't get with blasters and play.