cheese falls level. To pass it, you must bring down 11 cheese chunks in 20 moves or fewer (in average, you have 1.8 turns to bring down each cheese chunk). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 228 is a
- Eleven cheese chunks with only 20 moves is very difficult
- The numerous blockers and tight game make this level quite difficult
- The board is semi-separate to left and right sides
- Many cheese fall levels became more difficult when Alphabetty was updated October 2016. For example, 3 letters might be played directly below a cheese, yet only 1 or 2 letters are removed. Some blasters do not clear every letter below a cheese. For best results, try playing this level on a phone or tablet.
- Remove the Entanglers (top down), and Codex blockers to get room to play as you crack the rocks
- The bottom two rocks on left will be the most important to remove as they are the most protected
- Create vertical blasters and ensure the rocks are destroyed to allow the cheese to fall
- Other rocks can be ignored except to create more space for making words
- You may want to destroy, obliterate, and smash those nasty mouse traps into pieces.
This is a static image. As such, it does not qualify as a walkthrough, ding dongs.