word frenzy level. To pass it, you must create 11 words in 27 moves or fewer (you have 16 turns without having to make a required word). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 226 is a
- 6 x 6-letter words, 3 x 7-letter words, 2 x 8-letter word
- The 8 letter words are the most difficulty element of this level.
- Separated board and sparse main area make this level quite challenging
- Mousetraps, Entanglers, & Exclamators! are present
- Be willing to make early long words that don't count to get blasters to clear blockers.
- Use the bottom rows mainly for 4-letter words to make crowns at first but take any good words you do see.
- When you don't have good blasters, make 4 letter words to augment up your later word counts.
- Notice that playing a crown that doesn't augment a word for score returns the crown to you so it's ok to play crowns, perhaps to move them when they don't help
- Make crowns while removing entanglers allows the player to augment word counts
- Try to make 6 letter words while conserving crowns until an opportunity to make the 8-letter words (or 7s) appears.
- Use crowns within a word and hit by line blasters to strike other crowns to get the longer words.