bubble pop level. To pass it, you must pop 66 bubbles in 25 moves or fewer (in average, you have to pop 2.6 bubbles each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 216 is a
- The sparse board creates a type game making creation of longer words somewhat difficult
- Many types of blockers add to the difficulty
- Isolated rows and columns also increase the difficulty
- The move stealers almost require blasters to reach them in time.
- Clear the upper right area as soon as feasible to make room for playing
- There is time to deal with the Move Stealers if you can make effective blasters.
- Clear the rocks while making long words adjacent to them to create blasters and pop bubbles
- Completing the isolated tiles in the bottom third can be difficult so once the move stealers are remove look for any opportunity to reach those areas
- Finish by to pop bubbles in hard to reach places