growth mode level. To pass it, you must spread the cheese on 33 tiles in 24 moves or fewer (in average, you must spread 1.4 tiles with cheese each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 200 is a
- This level is quite difficult primarily due to the 4 separate areas where cheese is spread.
- The upper left tile is initially the only one with cheese spread
- Only a crown can 'jump the cheese' to a new area
- It may not be possible to play in the upper left or lower right 4 tile areas
- 2 tiles may be left without cheese spread
- Create blasters to clear entanglers and move stealers on right.
- However there is time so don't hurry if you have better plays.
- Getting the cheese started in the main area & killing rocks are the main issues.
- Playing a lot of four letter words to kill rocks & make crowns to jump the cheese might be best.
- Each time you fill an area you will need another crown to 'jump the cheese' into the next one.
- Spread the cheese until rocks are broken & main area is full.
- Watch the upper left and lower right for chance to clear vines for later when cheese is there.
- Remember to attack 2 or more rocks on most moves.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.