First Version Edit
This level was a cheese falls level.
- This level was one of the most difficult levels, probably 3rd most difficult but somewhere between 1st and 5th.
- There is very little room to play, a single column initially isolated by rocks on the right, many blockers, and the requirement to drop 8 cheeses in only 22 moves.
- Also, several of the last cheeses will not appear until others are all remove AND an extra move is played afterwards.
- Even with perfect play a great deal of luck in the draw of tiles is required to win.
- Even an expert player will have far more losses than wins on this level.
- Overall, it was very difficult to win reliably, but not impossible to win occasionally (perhaps 1 of 10 tries.)
- Make as many vertical blasters as possible, especially on the columns where cheeses appear.
- Use an extra move Artifact -- you will almost certainly need it.
- Break the rock in upper right as soon as you are given an opportunity.
- Usually the mid-left rocks are easy to break so kill them when practical.
- Clear entanglers top down if possible so that cheese will actually fall when lower tiles are played of column is blasted.
- Be careful of locking the right column by playing lower tiles when nothing can fall due to entanglers and there is either no room (< 3 tiles) or only poor letters.
- Make space by clearing entanglers and codex blockers whenever you have no better play.
- Do not hurry to blast a cheese within one or two tiles of bottom if you can remove it with crowns while making other plays
- You must however play cheeses to allow more to fall.
- Shuffle when you have good blasters in the wrong columns, or when you must
- Near the end of the game you must play all cheeses that are showing AND usually play an extra move to get the final cheeses to appear-- try to make the extra move in a column likely to have a cheese (it's random) OR save a shuffle for moving your blasters.
- Don't despair as this level require a great deal of luck in the draw and remember if there is ONE key to always consider: Kill that upper right rock and the right hand column whenever feasible.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.