bubble pop level. To pass it, you must pop 56 bubbles in 28 moves or fewer (in average, you have to pop 2 bubbles each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 12 is a
- Level 12, like Level 11, requires popping enough bubbles to offer some difficulty to the new player
- The board is however largely open so that longer words should be easy to find
- The bottleneck in the upper center offers only a small increase in difficulty
- The key to most open levels like Level 11 & 12 is to make longer words so as to create blasters.
- 5+ letter words will create a blaster and the player should attempt to create mostly 6+ letter words so as to get double blasters to pop more bubbles on subsequent turns.
- At the end, the player may benefit from playing 4 letter words to create crowns as each crown will pop one bubble when played.
- Crowns allow cleaning up bubbles in isolated areas of the board at the end of the game.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.