growth mode level. To pass it, you must spread the cheese on 36 tiles in 22 moves or fewer (in average, you must spread 1.6 tiles with cheese each turn). When you complete the level, you will get the message "Objective Completed" and if you have extra moves, the equivalent number of random tiles will become line blasters that will be automatically activated.Level 116 is a
- This level is made difficult by the need to fill the upper level with cheese and then "jump the cheese" to the bottom by making & playing crowns.
- Initially there is a move stealer in the cent of the bottom area that cannot always be played in a word.
- Attempt to get a vertical blaster on top in the center to remove the move stealer -- or try to play a word on the bottom with it.
- Get all the cheese on the top using long words for blasters to clear entanglers and mousetraps and then spread cheese quickly.
- When you get CLOSE to finished with top, make 4 letter words to get crowns as you finish spreading cheese on top.
- When the top is all cheese and you play the crowns it will either remove a vine or spread (starter) cheese to the bottom.
- When top is completely covered in cheese and bottom is clear of vines the next crown played will "jump the cheese to the bottom."
- Once some cheese is on the bottom you may be able to play words or even get blasters to spread it.
- If stuck, play more crowns on top.
- When you don't have a good move up top or when you see a REALLY good move that clears entanglers or makes good blasters at the bottom then take that
- When the top section is covered in cheese, you need to clear the bottom entanglers as fast as possible to allow cheese to spread there.
| This section in empty or incomplete.|
You can help by adding to it.