The crown magnet is a blocker that appears for the first time in level 231.
What it does Edit
- Each crown magnet will captures up to three crowns.
- Crowns are released & returned to the board when each magnet is destroyed.
- When destroyed, the crown magnet turns into a normal letter tile—which might require covering it with cheese, destroying it to allow a cheese chunk to fall, etc.
How to destroy Edit
- Playing an adjacent or using line blasters will remove a crown magnet.
- The game incorrectly claims that the crowns will be returned when "the last magnet is destroyed".
- Crown magnets are not all bad since they protect crowns & release them later in the game which on most levels is when crowns are worth more to the player.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.