Hi everyone. It as been very long time since the last time, hasn't it? I am now here to tell that Alpha Betty has got a lot of new levels and i am currently on level 646. I tell later how many stages there are now as soon as i get as far as you can go in game.Read more >
This blog tells about the effects of word lengths and possible rankings for each length.
There are 8 acceptable lengths for words in Alpha Betty Saga.
3 letters: points
4 letters: Crown+Points
5 letters: One way line blaster (+crown if using Crown Cannon)+points
6 letters: Two lined line blaster, "Sharp" ranking and points '
7 letters: All way line blaster, "Superb" ranking and points
8 letters: All way line blaster, "Magnificent" ranking and points
9 letters: All way line blaster, "Golden" ranking and points
Read more >
10 letters: All way line blaster, "Squeaktastico" ranking and points.
After many failures I have finally managed to get accepted ten letter length word and the word ranking "Squeaktastico" From Alpha Betty Saga. I have got many ten letter lenght words, but t says they are unacceptable (They are actually acceptable really). The word I used to get this ranking was ===KASVATUSTA=== (A Finnish word of ===UPBRINGING===)Read more >
- First try doing a full refresh -- Ctrl-F5 on most browsers not just F5
- Try a different browser Chrome or Firefox depending which is giving trouble -- Chrome seems to be most stable
- Try updating Flash on your computer (Google for that)
- Play on a phone or better a Pad -- Android or Apple iPhone/iPad
- Ask King Care on their website for help https://care.king.com/en/
- Two letters appearing on the same tile (besides Qu) -- pressing on the tile will show which letter is really there
- Failing to receive 3 Cheese Stars even with a score higher than other players with 3 Cheese StarsScores
- While playing the game on Facebook you can participate in "LIVE CHAT" with other players
- This is a great way to ask for help with the game or for an explanation of the game features
- It is also a good place to ask people to be your friend if you need lives or need to pass the "Tea Time" waits programmed into some levels of the game (Afer Levels 50, 66, & 80)
- To the far right of the game board in the Advertisement area between "RECOMMENDED GAMES" and "SPONSORED" [ads] is the "LIVE CHAT" area.
- The chat area itself may be HIDDEN but the label "LIVE CHAT" will still appear. To the right is a 'button' that will hide and unhide the chat dialogs
- There is a little X in the upper right of each message
- If anyone posts something inappropriate, just click…
Read more >
- Scan for short letter combinations, primarily suffixes such as: ED, ER, ING, S, TION, etc.
- Look for the letters ADJACENT to the first letter of the ending, especially consonants -- these are you "entry letters" to the ending -- any word must pass through the possible entry letters
- For each "entry letter" consider what (short) words will end in that letter (possible dropping a final E or making other common changes)
- Trace each candiate word to determine if Alphabetty will accept it (lighs up GREEN) and for how many letters or what type of blaster will be scored
- If an S, ED, ES, IES, or similar is adjacant to the end try adding that also
This above outline is a very good strategy, but needs to be developed more fully in my coming edi…Read more >
There are many good reasons to go back if you're stuck
- Obtain more Cheese Stars to power up your mouse help artifacts
- Develop and hone your skills more
- See how much you have improved since originally playng those levels
- It's FUN (possibly more fun than getting beat for weeks or longer)
Also, most of those who finished all Levels (Currently through Level 320) go back for all the stars anywayRead more >
- Add the points for each letter (double letter score if Blue/Silver tile)
- Multiply by 10
- Multiply by number of letters in word
- Double score for each Gold/Yellow tile appearing in word (3 gold tiles will multiply by 8 = 2 x 2 x 2)
- Add 100 points for each blaster in word -- after any double etc. above
- Crowns do not increase score
- Crowns count 500 extra (King's website say 100 but the game clearly scores 500 for each crown)
- Blasters on board each increase the score by 1000 (may not be 100% accurate but is basically correct)
- Each remaining move is converted to a blaster in a random location and increase the score (probably another 1000)
- Selected Artifact (mouse helper) may increase the final score by either 5% or 10% depending on the mouse level (Betty…
Read more >
Once you master the first 3 big skills it will get much easier for a while -- 1) bigger words , 2) controlling blaster direction 3) actively playing crowns at the end to clean up, then for later levels, Rock Killing makes a 4th important skill.
- Making bigger words -- some rudimentary but useful help is in the following post -- more needs to be written on this subject and several of the HINTS below will help with this also: http://alphabettysaga.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Hein_Thant/ABS_strategy_%22EDERINGS%22
- Understanding line blasters and controlling direction: http://alphabettysaga.wikia.com/wiki/Line_blaster -- once you understand blasters the key will be making more and better long words to give you more choices for direction and placement…
Read more >
320 is actually a relatively easy level for anyone who can reach it.
The cheese tile is in the center, is initially unguarded & and there are no move stealers.
38 tiles to spread cheese in 28 moves on 41 total tiles -- 30 moves with the Witch Doctor Artifact full 2 move bonus.
Finished this level with 6 moves left over. (The extra blasters have already fired in the picture.)Read more >
This strategy is for people who gets trouble making line blasters. With this strategy, you can easily make 5,6 letter-words. Here is how.
- First, find one of these short letter combinations, ED, ER, ING, S.
- Find a word near the combination you found and try to connect your word with them.
That is the way to make 5 or 6 letter words easily. This strategy perfectly works on most of the levels espicically on Word Frenzy levels. With only 2 crowns on a 6 letter word will make a 8 letter word.
ERS, INGS can help you to create 7 letter words easily.Read more >
Hi guys!! I'm Lucas, the bubblegum troll you have known from Candy Crush Saga Wiki! =)
Recently, I have also been hooked up with this game and I've also found the existence of this wiki. I'll try to contribute as much as I can when I am active and yes, I'd love to know your progress as well. Mine is Level 33 :P
LucasH181 (talk) 12:05, April 26, 2015 (UTC)Read more >